- Free Software ›
GIMP is a cross-platform free image editor. GIMP provides both a graphic designer and a photographer and an illustrator and a scientist alike with the tools to do their job. And, thanks to many customization options and third-party plug-ins, you can further improve your performance with GIMP.
- Provides the tools necessary for high-quality image processing. The only limitation - from retouching to restoring creative compositions - is your imagination.
- Gives artists the power and flexibility to turn images into truly unique creations.
- Used to create icons, graphic design elements, and art elements for user interface components and layouts.
- This software is a high-quality environment for manipulating images in scripts with support for several languages, such as C, C ++, Perl, Python, Scheme, etc.
- Provides first-class color management features to provide high-quality color reproduction on digital and print media.
- Provides extensibility through integration with many programming languages, including Scheme, Python, Perl and others.
All rights to the software or application presented in this section belong exclusively to its legal copyright holders. This website does not distribute illegal copies of the software and does not have links to websites with illegal copies of the software. All information about the software is provided for informational purposes only.
Get Free Full Version Now - GIMP
Don't leave without your download!
A popular free image editor for processing images and creating new masterpieces.DOWNLOAD